Park Yoochun calls his fans "his light"


Article: 'Break up' Park Yoochun shares his genuine feelings to his fans "You are my light"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+653, -6] I'd have lost all respect for him as a fan and wouldn't be able to stay one any longer... I'm surprised he's able to hold fan meetings at all...

2. [+589, -4] "You are my light" = "you are my ATM" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+403, -4] I heard it costs and hurts a lot more to get your tattoo erased... ㅋ

4. [+29, -0] The light ('beet') to pay back my debt ('beet')

5. [+28, -1] He treated his fans like a$$ when he was still with his ex, now he's calling them his light ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ light? more like a tool to pay back his debt

6. [+22, -6] Crawling back out now that he's out of money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even his looks are gone, what are his fans sticking around for ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -0] He's calling his fans his light as soon as he breaks up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... is there anyone more shameless than him in the world... Has the ink on his arm even finished drying yet??

8. [+18, -0] Gooosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd be too embarrassed to come out anymore if I was a celebrity ㅋㅋ his skin must be so thick...

9. [+17, -1] I guess he's back to working now that he won't be getting married

10. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The light in his bathroom maybe

-