Hyoyeon calls Taeyeon a homebody


Article: Hyoyeon, "Taeyeon is a serious homebody, I can't take her to the places I go"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+404, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In my early twenties, I couldn't stand staying at home all day but now that I'm in my late twenties, I feel more happiness in laying around at home, dressed in pajamas, eating delicious take out...

2. [+366, -8] Homebodies will know that feeling... You want to go out but your body doesn't want to because resting at home is more comfortable. You can do what you want on your own time and eat anything you want...

3. [+235, -5] Everyone has different life styles~ no point in forcing one or the other. Of course it's different when it comes to your work life but people should be free to spend their free time however they want~

4. [+27, -0] There are actually a lot of homebodies

5. [+22, -0] I get her... There are some who really need to spend time alone at home to recharge. Especially jobs like celebrities, I think it's important that they have a private space of their own.

6. [+21, -0] I'm happiest when I'm watching dramas at home while hugging my cat. Falling asleep like that is the best.

7. [+17, -0] Unlike older times, there are lots of things you can do at home now so I think there are more homebodies than you'd think

8. [+13, -0] Once you kids get older, you'll realize that your own home is the best

9. [+11, -1] Staying home's the best... you don't have to cosplay as being nice to everyone.. ㅠㅠ life's so stuffy lately

10. [+10, -0] I want to stay home but still want others to invite me out... and it's fun when I go out but I get tired easily and want to go home... It's a cycle for me

-