Henry unveils the new apartment he moved into



Article: Henry reveals his new home "It's small and average"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+938, -12] I heard he left SM... is that why he had to move? Wishing him luck

2. [+781, -6] Looks like his previous apartment was SM's

3. [+90, -2] I'm glad he left SM. Not like they ever did anything for him anyway. He's so musically talented and yet they stuck him as a half member in SuJu and got him tons of hate from the fans, causing emotional suffering.

4. [+79, -2] His new home is a lot cozier and better ㅋㅋ his previous apartment felt empty, like he'd have trouble sleeping in it

5. [+58, -1] I like him a lot because he's a hard worker~ Despite being the most talented out of all the cast in 'I Live Alone', he's so humble and speaks formally to them ㅠ I actually feel bad because I feel like he's being way too respectful just for being a younger foreigner.

7. [+50, -5] I wonder if he moved apartments because he left SM...

8. [+44, -2] His place proves that you can decorate a small place pretty too without a TV

9. [+42, -0] Gotta cut down on expenses now that he's alone without SM

10. [+42, -1] Something about not having a TV and having the sofas together like that feels so cozy!

-