SHINee and fans celebrate Jonghyun's birthday


Article: "Forever with fans" SHInee's Jonghyun's birthday is today

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+613, -15] So April 8th is his birthday~ happy birthday~ ^^ I feel like he'd be waiting in heaven making amazing music. Sometimes when I concentrate on the lyrics of your songs, there are so many lines that make me think~ you've worked hard, rest peacefully...

2. [+570, -23] I'm sure he's a shining star by now, right? I miss you. I won't forget you, Jonghyun-ah.

3. [+536, -14] Already... a lot of time has passed... it's so quiet now... but I won't forget your songs...

4. [+24, -1] Jonghyun-ah, I've been waiting for this day with such longing. I hope you're spending the day listening to your birthday messages. Thank you so much for your great songs. We'll always be with you so don't worry. I love you so, so much.

5. [+22, -1] I've been seeing him often on 'Sugarman' and 'Knowing Bros' reruns... makes me feel a certain way every time I see him... seeing his smile makes me choke up

6. [+20, -3] Still so devastating that we lost such a great person

7. [+20, -1] It's been a cold few days but the cherry blossoms are blooming and it's still technically spring so I've been feeling happy.  I've been spending my days like so, how about you? How are you doing, Jonghyun-ah?

8. [+16, -2] Happy birthday. I miss you.

9. [+14, -0] Time continues to run for those who are living... it's already been 6 months...

10. [+14, -1] Happy birthday ㅎㅎ I hope you're spending a happy birthday in heaven~

-