Red Velvet reveals the Pyongyang audience was supportive of their performance


Article: Red Velvet Irene, "The audience smiled and clapped when I was out of breath during our Pyongyang performance"

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+244, -15] Wait... they sang... sang along? I guess the higher officials already know about 'Red Taste'..

2. [+211, -12] Can't believe we always used to joke about singing 'Red Taste' and 'Like being shot by a gun' in front of Kim Jong Un's face and now it's a reality...

3. [+129, -12] They sang along??? Like r-r-red taste~ I'm curious honey~~

4. [+26, -0] Kim Jong Un: Bury all who sang along

5. [+5, -4] I wonder why a male group wasn't invited to Pyongyang... there are similar girl groups in North Korea who sing and dance but I've never seen a boy group from the North... why not show them the amazing performance styles that boy groups put on too?

6. [+4, -2] Imagine how surprised they were at Irene's face ㅋㅋㅋ she's just too pretty

7. [+3, -0] The higher officials are always visiting China and stuff, I heard they're well aware of South Korean pop culture ㅋㅋ

8. [+2, -0] I bet Kim Jong Un saw Red Velvet and couldn't get any sleep because he wanted to unite so badly

-