JooE and Momoland are off to Saipan for MV filming


Article: Momoland JooE 'one cotton t-shirt is enough in chilly weather~'

Source: MK Sports via Naver

1. [+381, -32] Momoland's breadwinner

2. [+313, -22] She went through all that work to get her group famous and now the ones getting all the spotlight are Nancy and Yeonwoo ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+163, -59]
Girlfriend: Isn't Momoland's JooE so cute?
Boyfriend: Yeah~ I think you look like her
Girlfriend: I want to break up
Boyfriend: ...

4. [+16, -2] She's ugly but I do feel bad for her and find her endearing... because she worked so hard to get the group famous and yet the other members are reaping all the glory. Honestly, this group was on the verge of being forgotten like Rainbow and the like but JooE worked so hard to pull them back up... Whenever I see her working hard, I can't say anything mean after knowing that...

5. [+16, -3] She became famous for being the only ugly member in a group full of pretty girls

6. [+14, -11] I always thought she had long limbs and pretty proportions

7. [+9, -1] She reminds me of Pippi Longstocking

8. [+8, -4] What do Umji and JooE have in common

9. [+7, -1] The focus was always on JooE so I never realized how pretty the rest of Momoland is. Especially Yeonwoo and Nancy... I just assumed the rest of the group looked like JooE.

10. [+6, -6] As I get older, I find bright and positive kids like JooE the prettiest! ㅎㅎ All of Momoland is so pretty!

-