Jo Hyunah reveals she's okay and over her scandal


Article: Jo Hyunah comments on private video leak, "I got over it in a day... I'm okay"

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+1,743, -391] Damn... if I had pictures of myself with my legs wrapped around some guy and my face looking like I was loving it to death spread all over the internet, I'd be too afraid to ever come back out of mortification ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,605, -255] I think she's the only one okay with it

3. [+1,311, -271] Sorry, you're still cheap

4. [+116, -15] Doesn't matter how close you are, I don't think it's normal for a man and woman to be rubbing their privates together like that

5. [+105, -10] "Got over it in a day" ㅋㅋㅋ let's be real, stop acting like you're fine when you're not

6. [+73, -8] She's going to be kicking her blankets at night over this for years

7. [+72, -5] Can you just admit that behaving in that manner at 30 years old is not normal at all? Is she slow in the head or something?

8. [+55, -5] She probably thinks it's not a big deal because they were drunk and all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I guess you have to have thick skin like her as a celebrity. And sorry but I don't think I'll be able to listen to your songs the same anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+54, -4] I'm sure your parents are plenty embarrassed!! Can't even go around saying it's their daughter anymore...

10. [+45, -5] I used to love Urban Zakapa but I can't focus on their songs without thinking of those pictures ㅋ shows how important image is

11. [+39, -15] Daebak, can't believe she's "okay" with being proven as sl*tty to the entire country. I'd be so embarrassed and mortified that I'd want to climb into a black hole. I guess celebrities really do have thick skin. But then again, the public is fast to forget.

12. [+36, -3] No one worried for you, we were just laughing

-