Han Seohee takes her luxury car for a spin



Article: Han Seohee's latest pictures, driving a luxury import car?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,459, -91] I wonder how this journalist feels as she makes $1,200 a month for writing articles about Instagram pictures and Han Seohee gets to ride around in her import car?

2. [+1,343, -55] Seeing stuff like this makes me think that being born into a wealthy family is the best there is... I wonder what all these golden spoons had to do in their previous lives to have it so good now? I guess I lived life carelessly in my previous life...

3. [+923, -80] I'm jealous of her life...

4. [+93, -3] If she didn't have rich parents, she'd just be another unemployed 25 year old with no college degree and a criminal record. So sad that she's ruining her family's honor instead of paying them back for all they've done for her, tsk tsk.

5. [+62, -4] Reality is that I'm damn jealous of her... she's so young but gets to drive an import car without having to work... f*ck it, really

6. [+53, -5] Hilarious how her rise to fame was for sucking up a man while high on marijuana and now she's calling herself a feminist for all women ㅋㅋ

7. [+42, -3] Fine her $30 for not wearing her seat belt

8. [+42, -8] Doesn't look like she's wearing her seat belt

9. [+25, -8] Han Seohee's the golden spoon of all golden spoons. She may be unemployed but she's been rich since birth. I bet you her bank account has never been below 10 billion won and she gets a 100 million won payout a month. You really can't deny that your life depends on what kind of parents you're born to...

10. [+21, -5] So she swipes her dad's credit card every day to buy her luxury bags and import cars and live in her 10-pyeong apartment. I'm not jealous of her because at the bottom of it all, she's nothing without her dad. Without him, she can't be sitting around acting like a feminist and measuring men's penis sizes by the size of her finger... she's literally just nothing. I bought my own house with my own money ㅋㅋㅋ I may not be as rich as her but at least my mental age isn't as immature as hers

-