GO and girlfriend Choi Ye Seul are off to Japan together


Article: "Oh Ye couple is off to Japan" GO ♥ Choi Ye Seul's sweet plane to Japan

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,000, -47] Looks like they're going with his stream donations ㅋ whoever thought GO would become a donation wh*re ㅠㅠ

2. [+757, -68] Why is the media still going on about this donation wh*re

3. [+654, -38] GO gave up his status as a celebrity, why keep him in the media? He's making good money as a donation wh*re, obviously good enough to take trips to Japan now... I just want to know why people donate money to him at all.. why? To get his attention? Because you have so much extra money to go around?

4. [+47, -4] I saw his video clips on YouTube in my recommended list so I checked it out and his manner of speech totally changed to the way Afreeca streamers talk;; and he was joking around about inside jokes with other BJs that most normal people would never understand... it made me speechless to think that he was once an idol.. ㅋ

5. [+38, -1] Her mouth scares me... reminds me of a mask

6. [+33, -1] I checked his stream out and he's a mess... if you donate 100 balloons, he'll be like, "oh come on, I know you have more, donate more"... he's trash. Now they're going on vacation with that money ㅎㅎ I don't see him having a long running career out of this.

7. [+28, -5] I honestly wouldn't call him a donation wh*re or anything, the ones with the real problem are the idiots who are donating to him ㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -3] Her mouth is so scary;;;;;;; reminds me of that old red mask or whatever ㅡㅡ

9. [+23, -4] She looks so much uglier on drama screens

10. [+22, -1] Her mouth is really huge

11. [+17, -1] Her mouth reminds me of the Joker every time I see her;; and she shaved her jaw down so much without taking her cheekbones down to balance it so the bottom half of her face just looks off

12. [+17, -2] She kind of reminds me of Swings' girlfriend

-