Whasa rocks cowboy boots at Mamamoo's comeback showcase


Article: Mamamoo Whasa 'sexy collar bones + voluminous body'

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+1,272, -117] Mamamoo... was it Wheein? I totally stopped liking Mamamoo after seeing her post about the facial expression of commoners... when her face is the most average of us all..

2. [+963, -156] Sigh... f*ck, that's hopeless

3. [+912, -132] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's start by saying she's not my type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+75, -24] Disgustingly ugly, seriously

5. [+70, -14] I wonder why she thinks she's sexy at all?

6. [+59, -13] Grandma face...

7. [+56, -9] I don't even know what to say...

8. [+51, -11] She's so ugly, no wonder she's the "girl crush" of feminazis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+47, -8] She's not a style that Koreans like but I heard she's super popular with westerners and Europeans... She's not my style but my four foreigner friends are all into her ㅋㅋㅋ I guess they have different beauty standards...

10. [+45, -3] I think I know what vibe she's going for, that western Megan Fox style in Transformers... but I'll take a pass

11. [+31, -5] She looks this bad with make upon... image without it.. I don't even want to imagine it ㅎ

12. [+27, -7] Gross ㅡㅡ I hope everyone who thinks Whasa is pretty has a daughter who ends up looking like Whasa and another daughter who looks like her too

-