Seungri announces that he will be enlisting after the rest of his schedules this year


Article: Seungri, "I will be enlisting after my scheduled activities... minimize big Bang's hiatus as much as possible" 

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+639, -12] Live life like Seungri

2. [+494, -29] Yeah, let's keep things going smoothly and finish up all our services before getting back to promos again! Fighting

3. [+394, -26] YG's stocks have been cut in half these days, it's only going to plummet harder the longer Big Bang's army hiatus is

4. [+45, -10] I always assumed he'd be the member to enlist after causing some sort of scandal but he's proven me wrong. He's matured into an amazing young man and I'm proud of that.

5. [+26, -5] I'm liking him more by the day...

6. [+25, -2] It's great to see them all enlist together like this

7. [+18, -3] Maknae Seungri wrapping things up for them~ I'm going to go listen to 'Flower Road' ㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -7] Yup, better to enlist all together and start again fresh. Big Bang, our country's best group.

9. [+13, -1] 'Flower Road' is a good song

10. [+8, -1] He's a good kid~ He probably has time to serve later but you can tell he's being considerate of his fans

-