Monday, March 26, 2018
Model Moon Gabi opens up about her 'exotic style'
Article: Moon Gabi, "Yes that's my real name, no I don't tan my skin... people ask me what my nationality is wherever I go"
Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate
1. [+382, -33] She does have an exotic and charming look to her. Isn't that great for her as a model..? She's beautiful.
2. [+241, -31] She just looks like a Korean who chooses to style herself differently
3. [+29, -2] I get the impression that she purposely tries to style herself to look like a foreigner... no??
4. [+21, -4] I think she purposely styles herself like that?
5. [+17, -0] She looks Korean without her colored contacts
6. [+17, -0] I saw her past photos, she looks totally Asian. All that changed was her make up style and some plastic surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+15, -0] It's only because she wears her make up like that
8. [+14, -1] I think she'd look totally Korean without her contacts and make up
9. [+11, -2] I think she's lying about the tanning part...
10. [+10, -0] Looks like she has lip fillers...
11. [+8, -1] Why is it that Koreans can't accept the fact that not all Korean women need to look like Son Ye Jin and not all Korean men need to look like Lee Seung Gi? If a woman doesn't have innocent make up like Son Ye Jin and classy clothes on, people automatically assume she's intimidating or tacky, and if men don't have an image like Lee Seung Gi, he's called poor looking or tacky too. Koreans are only satisfied once you fulfill the requirements to look and dress like everyone else.
12. [+7, -0] I think she purposely styles herself to look like this ㅋㅋ