Model Moon Gabi feels overwhelmed by the positive attention



Article: Moon Gabi, "I feel dazed over being the #1 searched... my dark skin is from my father"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+287, -14] I hope that a more variety of people are shown on TV. I'm tired of the same faces and the same styles.

2. [+275, -16] One thing's for sure, she really takes care of herself. She seems like a person who works hard and is good at what she does.

3. [+184, -14] She reminds me of Jessi

4. [+26, -4] Her Instagram made my jaw drop... she's so charming and pretty ㅠㅠ she looks like a real life Mulan. And her body's just amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so amazed that there's someone with such an exotic look and body from our own country.

5. [+18, -0] I'm tired of the same skintone now. I like that she doesn't seem fussed about it and looks so confident in herself.

6. [+14, -5] She looks like Gong Minzy to me

7. [+11, -1] She looks like Mulan...

8. [+10, -0] I saw her at Seoul Fashion Week and she definitely dominated against the other models. Such captivating charisma, she was just oozing with the model vibe

9. [+8, -0] Mulan~

10. [+6, -0] Her features, her skintone, her make up, especially the way she does her eyebrows are all very traditionally Thai... I'm surprised she's 100% Korean

-