Joo Jin Mo and Chinese actress Zhang Li end their relationship


Article: [Exclusive] Korean-Chinese couple Joo Jin Mo and Zhang Li recently broke up

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+520, -12] I find that with dating, keeping up a relationship is harder and more important than the act of actually getting together

2. [+394, -21] What's the point of saying who can do better? Imagine if you were dating someone and people kept telling you that your partner could do better? How would you feel?

3. [+319, -77] I honestly did feel that Joo Jin Mo could do better

4. [+26, -8] He wins visuals wise

5. [+16, -3] People always say certain celebrities look like gods and goddesses in real life and I never really understood until I saw this hyung in real life. Faces like Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Kim Woo Bin, and Jo In Sung are super handsome on screen but when I saw Joo Jin Mo, I wondered if he could actually be human. The camera definitely doesn't capture the full depth of his looks. His face was so tiny...  I just didn't get how he could be human.

6. [+11, -1] Language barriers and long distance... would make it hard, realistically

7. [+6, -2] He's so handsome

8. [+5, -0] I wonder why none of the Korean men dating Chinese stars end up in marriage

-