'Infinity Challenge' concludes 13 years with final episode


Article: 'Finale' Infinity Challenge records 12% viewer ratings... the final farewell was the highest recording minute

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,207, -35] I started sobbing at the end without realizing it ㅠㅠ I spent my teens and twenties with this show... I really thought this show would still be around till we're all grandpas..! I don't think another variety will impact my life in the same way! Thank you for all your time, see you again ❤

2. [+1,124, -29] I feel like I'm breaking up with a lover ㅜㅜㅜ I spent my twenties with this show ㅠㅠ farewell....

3. [+1,019, -23] I sobbed so hard ㅠ especially when Jung Jun Ha started choking up, I just lost it.. ㅠ sigh, it's over...

4. [+33, -0] Ah really ㅜㅜ like people are saying, it feels like I'm breaking up with a boyfriend. What will we watch every Saturday now? You guys will come back, right? ㅜㅜ Thank you for entertaining me in my twenties and thirties... thank you to the members.

5. [+29, -0] I wish this was an April fool's joke...

6. [+25, -0] I watched the first episode when I was in middle school... I remember being so shocked watching them run around in leggings ㅋㅋ Now I'm old enough where I'm giving birth to my first baby in May. This was a show I watched with my family and now I'm watching it with my husband. I wish we could be watching it with our child soon too. Thank you for everything, especially for being there with me through my tumultuous teen years.

7. [+25, -1] It's just a variety but why am I so sad... sigh, good job everyone.

8. [+24, -1] I'll be waiting so please come back. Let's meet again.

9. [+24, -2] I cried with them... thank you for all the joy you've given us in 13 years. Rest up and let's meet again~~

10. [+21, -0] This isn't a variety show deserving of such a rushed ending

-