B1A4's Sandeul denies the sexual assault #metoo is about him



Article: [Official] B1A4 Sandeul reps, "He is not the idol targeted in the #metoo confession... we will take legal action against false rumors"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,064, -40] The right course of action is coming out with an immediate statement like this if you're not the person in question. I'm all for the #metoo movement and outing all the trash in society but we shouldn't let people abuse the movement to bring false rumors upon others. Trying to ruin someone's career by falsely dumping a #metoo confession on them is a crime in itself.

2. [+1,692, -31] Well that was fast ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,375, -21] I like it when agencies work fast

4. [+887, -15] I'm surprised that WM came out with a statement so fast, they're normally not like this...

5. [+315, -6] I trusted that it wasn't him... I'm not a fan but I always got a kind, innocent impression from him

-

Source: Nate

1. [+289, -9] This is the problem with anonymous confessions, you run the risk of innocent people being blamed

2. [+210, -4] I'd feel so gross if I was named in one of these when it's not me ㅡㅡ if you're going to confess at all, release the name instead of creating another victim out of this

3. [+170, -2] He must feel so gross

4. [+17, -3] F*ck, just release the name..

5. [+15, -0] Don't participate in #metoo if you're not going to release the name

6. [+13, -5] I think it's super selfish of the victim to remain anonymous and make all these confessions without even naming a specific person because it creates all sorts of victims in its path like this

7. [+11, -4] Both parties need to release names

8. [+10, -0] Definitely not Sandeul! B1A4 is a group that has never had a scandal!

-