An idol is the next target of a #metoo confession?


Article: Will #metoo hit the idol industry... 'A' under suspicion of sexual harassment

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+457, -17] It's CJH from an idol band. Not sure what he's been like since debut but I remember he put down fans when he was a trainee based on their looks.

2. [+318, -12] Guess this agency needs to shut down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+368, -28] http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/341273881?&currMenu=talker&page=1

4. [+135, -11] It's not only Choi JH but the entire group that is perverted ㅋㅋ Lee Hong X is from an infamous junior high school and he's the reason that their school stopped doing class trips because there was a rumor that he raped a girl on one of those trips ㅋㅋ And isn't Yulhee? or whatever a shotgun pregnancy? This entire group is perverted, I'm telling you ㅋㅋ

5. [+109, -2] Choi Jong Hoon from FT Island ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+84, -1] I think it's true, CJH lived in Jangwidong...

7. [+84, -2] He's that idol who dated a gymnast

8. [+65, -0] Oh boy I think I'm going to sneeze... efff!!!!tee!!!!

9. [+57, -3] Whether old or young, I guess men just turn into dogs once they get horny.

10. [+54, -0] Finally there's an article out ㅋㅋ I'm surprised it took this long since he was one of the biggest thugs out there

11. [+53, -0] All of his past photos looked super thuggish and he was always one of the idols that I hated, I guess he really must've had a dirty past

12. [+50, -0] Choi-ssi? From FT?

-