Yeri wants her driver's license to run away


Article: 'Old School' Red Velvet Yeri, "I want to get my driver's license when I become an adult, so I can run away"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+614, -24] She really does seem like she'd run away;;

2. [+591, -22] She kind of reminds me of a weaker Sulli ㅋㅋㅋ but her unnis seem nice enough where I don't think she'll be running away like Sulli did

3. [+536, -26] The more I see her, the more I think she's a bit high risk

4. [+92, -13] She's really so bad at managing her facial expressions... she's always the only one with a blank face ㅋ

5. [+83, -13] I think she's a bit weird, the way she thinks and all;

6. [+80, -4] No one forced her to be a celebrity, she became one because she chose to, why is she talking about running away;; does she realize the rest of us can't quit our jobs even if we wanted to? Looks like she's saved up enough money where she doesn't care

7. [+80, -4] I honestly never felt that there was anything missing when it used to be just the four of them

8. [+76, -7] She's weird enough where I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did run away

9. [+64, -9] I used to be a jjang fan of RV but I really don't like this kid. Nevermind her facial expressions at the year-end shows but you would think she'd know to fix that about herself if she got that much hate about it but she's still looking blank and half a$$ing her dances on shows like 'Inkigayo' when her unnis are smiling brightly and doing their jobs. I figured it was because she's young but there are tons of young idols who don't act like her. I don't get what the point of adding her to the group was. She's just ruining RV's image.

10. [+62, -6] Not that there were ever any scandals about Red Velvet but I feel like she's the member that has always had the most negative things said about her. Like the best reply noticed, she seems high risk.

11. [+55, -4] I noticed that she always puts down the other members and desperately tries to show off her friendship with Taeyeon ㅋㅋ I had no idea she was close enough with her where they had sleepovers ㅋㅋ She really needs to stop putting down Wendy. She's laughable because there's nothing she's even good at in the group other than showing off how many celebrity friends she has ㅋㅋ

12. [+50, -5] To be honest, her singing and dancing skills aren't any better than the average person but her fans will get up in arms if you say anything about it, accusing people of hate comments on a little kid. If she's a member of Red Velvet, we should be thinking of things like singing or dancing skills when we think of Yeri but all I remember is celebrity network of friends like Kim Saeron and Lee Soo Hyun.

13. [+47, -3] Doesn't seem like a nice thing to say to your fans...

14. [+44, -6] She's kind of weird

15. [+43, -3] She's like Sulli... no talent in dancing or any other skills, doesn't really care about the idol life

-