'Totoga 3' moves HOT's reunion to a bigger venue to accommodate fans


Article: [Official] 'Totoga 3' submits to HOT fan requests... stadium moved from Ilsan -> Jamshil olympic hall

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,572, -110] Call them has-beens all you want but they recorded 100,000 ticket requests in just a day ㅎㅎㅎ HOT is HOT no matter what

2. [+1,533, -120] HOT's fangirls are legends... never mess with them

3. [+1,315, -96] Despite all the drama, HOT lives up to their status as legends..

4. [+82, -4] I really want to get picked... didn't feel much about their reunion until I saw their dance practice video and my heart started beating and getting excited..

5. [+73, -2] They actually had to change the location because so many people are going ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+72, -1] 100,000 requests in one day... daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+62, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing, the original one top idol's still got it

8. [+57, -1] I was wondering why these ajummas were creating such a fuss... but if 100,000 requested tickets to an 800 seat concert, I can see that this change is warranted ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+56, -1] I'm a man so I was an SES fan at the time but HOT truly was amazing back then. You could put HOT vs every other fandom at the time and HOT could easily beat them no problem

10. [+54, -4] If all of HOT fans really committed, they could beat out even Wanna One's current fandom easily

-