Momoland JooE's unexpectedly voluminous body



Article: Momoland JooE, her 'beautiful body' hidden behind her cute visuals

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+204, -26] Nah...

2. [+143, -25] Her body's nice but the same can't be said for her face ㅎㅎ

3. [+107, -26] I honestly consider myself ugly and don't really see her any different from me

4. [+13, -2] Her selcas are scams

5. [+13, -15] I saw her at an event once and her body was crazy. I bet you'd all be surprised if you saw her in real life.

6. [+9, -3] She may lack in the visual and talent department as an idol but she definitely has star potential ㅋㅋ

7. [+7, -2] You're going to need to step it up, JooE-ya...

8. [+6, -1] She looks like a Goby fish

9. [+6, -1] I guess they let anyone be celebrities these days tsk tsk

10. [+6, -2] I feel like she'd be prettier if she'd put down her hair and dye it something normal instead of the bleached pig tails. Not sure why she's so intent on that style.

-