Baek Ji Young 'likes' supportive comments on her Instagram



Article: "Mothers are strong!" Baek Ji Young presses 'like' on supportive comments from fans

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+945, -46] I think it's best to break up with anyone who does drugs. Drugs are more addictive than gambling and it's not something that people can ever quit..

2. [+823, -146] What are fans supporting her for, she hasn't even done anything yet

3. [+613, -83] She should just stay quiet... if I were going through the same situation, I don't think I'd be in the right frame of mind to be sitting around pressing like on SNS

4. [+65, -6] I have no idea what worlds these celebrities live in... does she think it's appropriate to be pressing like on comments right now?

5. [+46, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ Baek Ji Young... I want to defend her but she seems so empty headed sometimes

6. [+46, -6] This is nothing to be pressing 'like' on, you two are mess from your sex tape to him doing drugs

7. [+42, -2] Can't believe she thinks it's appropriate to be on SNS right now...

8. [+42, -4] This is such shocking news to us but the fact that she's sitting around on SNS makes me think she doesn't think this is a big deal. She's probably like, "Well guys can be curious about those things" ㅡㅡ well, I wish her luck in overcoming this

9. [+41, -3] Can't believe she's on SNS in this situation ㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -3] I guess she feels okay enough to be on SNS then

-