Who is Minhwan's bride Yulhee after all?


Article: Who is Yulhee 'marrying Choi Minhwan'? 22 year old former Laboum bagel girl

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+623, -46] Use birth control~ it's not that hard guys, jeez~

2. [+403, -58] If you're going to write an article about her being a bagel girl, at least show us a picture with her top half

3. [+377, -116] She really does have a huge chest though, I can see why Minhwan couldn't hold it with her

4. [+51, -6] I feel bad for her. You already know that life's over when you're a mom at 22 years old. She's going to regret this so badly.

5. [+49, -2] I don't reckon they'll last long... I've rarely seen anyone who gets married in their early twenties due to pregnancy last very long...

6. [+44, -2] Nowadays even anyone who gets married in their thirties is told that it's fast ㅋ getting married at 22 means you have at least 80 years left together ㅎㅎ

7. [+33, -4] As a mother of my own daughter, I think I'd be really upset having to send my daughter off to marriage at the age of 22, it's when you're so pretty with so much potential

8. [+30, -2] She really seems to hate working ㅋㅋ she's probably better off just being a stay at home mom ㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -3] Now her life is nothing but making food and doing the laundry

10. [+24, -0] She's barely 21 years old....???

11. [+24, -3] I get that idols are humans with needs and all so having sex is fine but I truly question whether this was a marriage she really wanted if she's only 22...

12. [+19, -1] She realized the potential of 'marrying up' quite early in life

-