Lee Sung Kyung looks chilly but stylish at the airport



Article: "Different class" Lee Sung Kyung's paper thin legs

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+378, -55] Honestly ㅋㅋ I wouldn't care how much hate I got if I had a body that could pull off any styles like that ㅋㅋㅋ so jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+234, -16] It's so cold today though

3. [+191, -52] She gets so much hype when her looks and acting are all whatever. More importantly, I totally started disliking her after seeing how she acted towards Jo Hye Jung ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -4] Wow she's super thin..

5. [+17, -1] I bet she's even skinnier in real life

6. [+16, -4] You can tell she's freezing

7. [+15, -6] I really do wonder how she's able to get all this support... she landed a lead role right away

8. [+10, -2] Was she not aware that temperatures are freezing right now..

9. [+8, -3] Her body's gorgeous... glamorous bodies are pretty in their own way but so are long limbed, thin bodies like hers..

10. [+8, -3] Great proportions

-