Krystal talks about her acting experience on 'Prison Playbook'



Article: Jung Soojung, "I don't pay any mind to hate comments... my unni Jessica is my mentor" (interview)

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+412, -65] Well maybe you should start paying them some mind

2. [+349, -60] Your facial expressions are always the same too

3. [+318, -41] I'm suspicious as to whether Jessica is worthy of being anyone's mentor...

4. [+29, -5] Actors and idols have different vocalizations.. Suzy, Hyeri, and even Krystal seem to think that lowering their voice tone is enough for acting but they end up sounding the same no matter what emotion they're expressing. With actors, you can tell what emotion they're feeling by just the tone of their voice but idols sound the same whether they're serious, happy, or sad. They seem to think they'll get a pass as long as they speak in a low tone.

5. [+23, -9] I think she should start paying them some mind though???

6. [+18, -9] She was the error of the drama

7. [+16, -8] She didn't match the girlfriend role at all. Seemed like the character was supposed to be the cold but warm on the inside type, cold but weak when it comes to feelings... unfortunately, she has a resting b*tch face that didn't match her character.

8. [+15, -4] Something about her resting b*tch face just puts you in a bad mood when you look at her...

9. [+13, -4] If I had to choose, I'd say her acting is better than Hyeri's

10. [+13, -8] She totally doesn't care. Can she at least take acting criticism when it's due? Talk about attitude

11. [+10, -5] I didn't think her acting was bad?;;;;

12. [+9, -7] I actually liked her angsty love line with Jehyuk. Her acting was fine, don't pay too much mind to the hate comments.

-