Jung Juri reveals her husband's drastic change in looks since getting married




Article: Jung Juri reveals her husband's change in looks for the worse after marriage "Did I do something wrong" hilarity

Source: Sunday News via Nate

1. [+1,289, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,083, -11] What in the world..

3. [+883, -5] He really did gain weight ㅠㅠ

4. [+110, -1] I was thinking no way he could change much at all but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+106, -2] Probably about as drastic as Noh Yoo Min ㅋㅋ I thought he was a Park Seo Joon lookalike when their wedding pictures were out ㅋㅋ

6. [+94, -0] I thought the first picture was his changes and was like "oooh~" but kept scrolling and realized there's more ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+66, -2] She really must've done something hugely wrong

8. [+65, -1] That last picture surprised me! ㅋㅋ

9. [+30, -0] Why is it that it was the woman who gave birth but the man who gained weight tsk tsk

10. [+24, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ One would believe it was the husband who went through pregnancy.. ㅋㅋ

-