Jennie reveals unreal beauty in behind-the-scenes pics



Article: 'Actress-level beauty'... Black Pink Jennie's unreal beauty

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+526, -116] "Actress level" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly her looks are the type you either love or hate

2. [+488, -92] She's so feminine and frail looking while still looking like a fox... the type of look that most men would like..

3. [+475, -67] She looks like those Korean exchange students who are into clubbing

4. [+32, -6] She's pretty and totally my type but I admit she's not actress level. She does look like a model though.

5. [+31, -13] I find her pretty in such a modern way

6. [+26, -7] She's closer to model style than actress style. The combination of her body and her clothing style makes her face look prettier too.

7. [+25, -5] I wouldn't say actress level

8. [+16, -10] I find her American attitude charming. She has a great sense of fashion too, on top of being pretty.

9. [+14, -6] Can we stop comparing idols to actresses? I admit that idols are young and pretty and cute but no where near comparable to actresses. Even Suzy has been acting for so long but I still don't get that actress vibe from her.

10. [+10, -3] A face that's more charming than beautiful

-