HOT confirmed to reunite for Infinity Challenge's 'Totoga 3'



Article: 'Infinity Challenge' reps, "HOT confirmed for Totoga special... stage on February 15th"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+5,571, -461] If I had to explain how popular HOT was back then... just consider them the end all for first generation idols..

2. [+4,657, -424] I know everyone said this was going to be boring and all but I can't help but feel excited now that it's confirmed that they're reuniting... this is HOT we're talking about after all

3. [+3,718, -337] Daebak!!! They're really getting back together!! Will we finally be able to see them ㅠㅠ

4. [+3,536, -300] I remember how big of a hit 'Candy' was

5. [+978, -106] Moon Hee Joon's image is trashed to his fans though

6. [+873, -178] All you young kids, HOT may just be a bunch of ajusshis to you but they used to be bigger than EXO and BTS back in the day... so please don't call them boring

7. [+846, -204] Seriously so sick of Moon Hee Joon ㅡㅡ imagine how cocky he's going to be now... Why can't we just let memories be memories? Why decide to get back together so late like this? I don't even want it anymore...

8. [+736, -99] I guess Jang Woo Hyuk finally gave in... I used to be an HOT fan myself but left because of Moon Hee Joon and some other issues but hearing that they're getting back together is making me tear up... thank you to Infinity Challenge and Jang Woo Hyuk for making this happen

9. [+550, -59] I do miss Jang Woo Hyuk's dancing

10. [+477, -37] Jang Woo Hyuk's a saint for agreeing to this

11. [+465, -51] Didn't HOT fans turn on Moon Hee Joon?

12. [+425, -60] Ugh we're forced to look at Moon Hee Joon's triple chin

13. [+401, -61] Love how they ignored fans when fans were begging for a reunion, giving this excuse and that ㅋㅋ but they're accepting Infinity Challenge because they know it's a headlining show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+302, -29] If they're going to commit to this, I hope they practice hard and really show what their skills are made of

15. [+268, -34] I remember my heart dropping out of excitement when I heard the initial rumors last year... but I'm not excited at all hearing about it this year. Timing is so important for these things.

-