Hollywood: Kim Kardashian


Article: Kim Kardashian under controversy for revealing high priced 'Louis Vuitton trash bins'

Source: Segye News via Nate

1. [+938, -14] It's her money, she can choose to spend it how she wants, how is that controversial..

2. [+530, -21] The high price would make more sense if it was at least wrapped in Louis Vuitton canvas... this just looks like stickers stuck on a bin

3. [+498, -18] Who cares how others spend their money? But then again, this is Korea where you're accused of being a brand wh*re just for buying Starbucks... ㅎ

4. [+17, -7] All I can see is that she's not wearing a bra

5. [+16, -1] The rich need to keep spending for the consumer market to keep going

6. [+16, -0] That trash bin probably cost her pennies compared to her net worth ㅋ

7. [+12, -1] I get that she's rich enough to buy whatever ㅋㅋ but why would anyone buy that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -0] Wow, didn't know you could custom order things like that;;; if I were LV, I wouldn't make it for the sake of my image ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -4] It's funny that they made a trash bin but even funnier that someone bought it just because it's a luxury label

10. [+6, -0] I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious but do people honestly find her hips sexy???

-