Goo Hye Sun changes up her image by chopping off her long locks


Article: Goo Hye Shun chops off her hair, such a lovely look with a short cut

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+793, -51] Aigoo, I'm glad she cut her hair. She always had that ghostly looking frizzy black hair with red lipstick all that time. I was getting tired of it, this looks a lot cleaner.

2. [+556, -23] She looks pretty with short hair too~

3. [+536, -15] Now this looks way better, I feel so refreshed ㅋㅋㅋ her hair was always messy and covered up her pretty face. A short hair cut like this cleans her up really well ㅜ

4. [+29, -1] Having a pretty face is so important... she looks good

5. [+28, -0] Aigoo, so clean and fresh. I always thought her long hair was overbearing on her small frame.

6. [+25, -2] Her neck line is a lot prettier than I thought. I wonder why she covered herself in her long hair all this time. This really changes up her image.

7. [+21, -4] Didn't realize so many people thought her long hair looked messy until now. I think she looks great in both.

8. [+21, -1] She looks like a Japanese idol...

9. [+20, -0] Maybe she'll finally change up her style too? This short hair cut makes her look prettier and more modern ㅎㅎ and her clothes look good too. No more gypsy styles!

10. [+16, -0] Wow... looks like a different person. She matches this short cut better than even Go Jun Hee.

11. [+14, -0] Now this is what I'm talking about ^^ I always thought her frizzy, long hair never matched her. It made her look sickly all the time, like she lacked any drive or passion.

-