X-Japan's Yoshiki sings praise about BTS


Article: X-Japan Yoshiki, "BTS is a group with surprising talents... So glad to meet them"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+375, -50] I heard Yoshiki is super meticulous and fussy when it comes to music... so for him to acknowledge BTS like that must mean they really are that talented

2. [+350, -35] X-Japan was culture shock for me. Any of you in your teens or twenties who have never heard of them, go YouTube them now. Their visuals, skills... everything's just on a different scale.

3. [+268, -21] I liked Hide the most..

4. [+9, -3] I'm older now so I don't know much about idols but if Yoshiki is saying this, then it really must mean they're amazing... Yoshiki himself is so amazing already

5. [+8, -0] I've been listening to X-Japan for 15 years now, especially 'Endless Love' and 'Forever Love'... so for an artist like that to acknowledge BTS makes me feel proud ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+7, -0] Makes me sad that Japan no longer has groups like this but stuff like AKB48 and Johnny's...

7. [+7, -4] Wow, just how far up is BTS going to climb... Yoshiki is my idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+6, -0] BTS has always been acknowledged by experts in the music field. They made it this far fair and square with their talents and even turned idol haters into fans of their own.

-