Soyu to go with a mature concept for her first solo





Article: Starship, "Soyu's solo will be SISTAR's sexiness -> mature beauty"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+229, -60] She's in big trouble because I keep thinking of Chun Myung Hoon's face when I see her;;

2. [+160, -63] I've always felt that she's a great singer but never found her to be particularly pretty. I don't know why she keeps basing her image around being sexy...

3. [+132, -35] She's going to need to practice her live more judging by her MAMA performance.. it was disappointing

4. [+173, -85] I don't really find her sexy, or pretty for that matter

5. [+95, -42] She's like the female Chun Myung Hoon ㅋㅋㅋ could pass for siblings

6. [+34, -13] She looks sexy when she dances but without all of that, she's pretty average

7. [+39, -19] I like her voice... but her face always reminds me of Chun Myung Hoon~~~

8. [+32, -12] When did she become Chun Myung Hoon? ㅜ makes me sad

9. [+24, -7] Ah I was disappointed with her MAMA performance too ㅠㅠ

10. [+20, -5] I don't think feminine type concepts match her at all. Her voice is super husky too... she should just go with a girl crush concept instead of doing all these mature looks

11. [+18, -8] Please practice your singing... I was so turned off by her singing on MAMA ㅡㅡ just utterly shocked

12. [+12, -5] So disappointed with her MAMA live... unless that's what her actual skills are

-