Seol Hayoon suffers from a panic attack on 'The Unit'


Article: 'The Unit' Seol Hayoon taken to ER after fainting during rehearsals, "I think I'm going to get a panic attack"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+561, -18] I suffer from panic disorders and I feel like TV is trivializing it. It's something that severely affects my day to day life at work or out in public and panic attacks can sometimes even lead to seizures. Seems like TV is treating it as something that happens to people who lack the determination to finish something or want to get out of a situation. In real life, it's not something that you can control like that and you definitely can't predict when it'll happen to you ㅠㅠ

2. [+528, -48] Panic disorders aren't some trend that you can hop on, why does everyone seem to have one now...

3. [+400, -29] "I think I'm going to get"??

4. [+47, -4] People who actually suffer from panic attacks don't have the time to say stupid things like "Oh no~ I think I'm getting a panic attack~ ottoke~ it hurts~ hing~"... they just turn white in the face and pass out. Stop treating panic attacks like they're something everyone has.

5. [+39, -0] This show really just shows why everyone never made it...

6. [+35, -0] I'm so sick of everyone acting like they have panic attacks. Please don't say you have it if you don't really know what the pain is like.

7. [+33, -1] Anyone who has ever really experienced a panic attack will know not to say it so easily like this...

8. [+30, -0] Did she really think panic attacks are something where you struggle with breathing and magically feel better when someone holds your hand?;;;;;;; If she's going to pretend to have one, at least act it out correctly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it's something so easily cured by having someone hold you, then why do people who suffer from panic disorders rely on medication so much? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -1] I rarely ever saw the word 'panic disorders' back then but now I see it too often

10. [+19, -1] She's just putting on a show

-