Jun Hyun Moo wins daesang at the '2017 MBC Entertainment Awards'




Article: MBC Entertainment Awards, Jun Hyun Moo beats out Yoo Jae Suk for daesang... 'I Live Alone' takes 8 trophies

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+13,507, -853] 'I Live Alone' really was the best this year, congratulations to Hyun Moo hyung ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+11,172, -659] 'I Live Alone' hard carried today ㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congratulations

3. [+9,967, -690] Jun Hyun Moo daesang, congratulations!! 'I Live Alone' truly was the best variety this year!!!!

4. [+6,603, -542] Congrats^^~~~~~

5. [+3,067, -341] But would 'I Live Alone' be as popular as it is now if not for Park Narae...?

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,456, -32] 2017 was truly the year of 'I Live Alone' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't wait for next year

2. [+1,148, -29] I expected the daesang, congratulations!!

3. [+1,042, -31] He was so funny this year ㅠㅠ thanks for all the laughs and congrats on the daesang!!! Fighting for next year ❤❤

4. [+56, -3] I'm a huge 'Infinity Challenge' fan but laughed way more over 'I Live Alone' this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew he'd win and supported for him!

5. [+47, -3] 'I Live Alone' really did hard carry this year. The members all have such great chemistry and Jun Hyun Moo deserves the daesang completely! Congrats, and fighting for next year!!

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,049, -50] A person who deserved it won the award. It was a great year thanks to Jun Hyun Moo-ssi, congratulations!

2. [+1,002, -51] Jun Hyun Moo had a lot to do with 'I Live Alone' getting popular and he deserves this daesang!

3. [+932, -43] The year of 'I Live Alone'! You can't deny it! I'm glad because it feels like everyone who deserves an award got one. Congratulations~~~

4. [+41, -10] I honestly think Park Narae deserved the daesang. I've been a fan of 'I Live Alone' since the beginning and Jun Hyun Moo didn't perform nearly as well until Park Narae joined the show. Their chemistry exploded then and the show really took off with the summer Narae school and Kian's love line

5. [+37, -5] Yoo Jae Suk doesn't need the daesang title for people to thin of him as the nation's MC... 'I Live Alone' really did well this year though and Jun Hyun Moo-ssi was so funny. He deserves the daesang this year~ congrats!

-