Jimin shares a new group photo of AOA


Article: "We are AOA" Jimin shares 6 member group shot

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+459, -76] Wow Seolhyun... she's wearing the most simple outfit and yet so pretty...

2. [+353, -60] Seolhyun's in such a simple outfit and yet she's the prettiest ㅋ

3. [+31, -22] They're like a pastry without the filling now... without a main vocal, only the dancers are left

4. [+27, -5] I honestly only see Seolhyun... I guess there's a reason she gets all the attention

5. [+20, -5] I only see Seolhyun

6. [+18, -3] Seolhyun's head is super tiny

7. [+17, -5] I guess this is why everyone's so crazy about Seolhyun

8. [+15, -16] They're as bad at singing as Twice

9. [+14, -5] Let's put out an album now, guys...

10. [+13, -11] How is Jimin an idol... my next door ajumma is prettier than her

-