Hyuna reveals she has always had more female fans than male fans



Article: Hyuna's reaction to the assumption that she "probably doesn't have female fans"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Hyuna, "Female fans are all I have, but people have always assumed that I would have more male fans." Kim Yoon Joo, "I used to think there would be a lot of men at Hyuna's fan meetings but aside from two men, everyone was female. Everyone was looking at her like she was their own daughter. I could tell how loved she is." Park Sejan, "Yeah, I really didn't expect for her to have so little... male fans."

1. [+369, -47] Don't care about how many female fans you have, stop stripping already

2. [+280, -106] She's not the type of sexy that men like~ men are more into the bagel style but Hyuna has a fridge body with a ton of thick make up on

3. [+256, -36] Please try an innocent concept just once

4. [+26, -6] I have noticed that the majority of Hyuna's fans are women ㅋㅋㅋ maybe because she's a girl crush... but it seems that most ssen concepts like her have more female fans than male

5. [+22, -1] None of the men around me like Hyuna either. They always say they don't know what others find so pretty about her. But most of the women like her and think her pictures on Instagram are pretty ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -3] I'm a woman and I'm a Hyuna fan too ㅋㅋㅋ she has amazing charisma on stage, and she's pretty too... I like that she's passionate about what she does

7. [+12, -2] I like Hyuna too. She gets a lot of flak for how much she exposes herself but she works hard at every event she performs at, and that's what made me fall for her. Most celebrities half a$$ off camera events and just show up for the pay but Hyuna and Psy give their all for each one.

8. [+9, -0] Huh? I've always assumed she'd have more female fans

9. [+4, -1] Sometimes I wonder what Hyuna fans think of her content... taking off her panties in her MV, touching her breasts in her choreography;;

10. [+4, -1] She looks like such a nice, average girl here... so why does she look like that on stage. It wouldn't hurt to change up her image just a bit;

-