Hyoyeon attends new variety show production conference


Article: Hyoyeon 'looking completely prettier'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+374, -30] She's probably mid-tier in terms of Soshi visuals now, bottom-tier would be Sooyoung and Sunny..

2. [+283, -21] Pretty, but I feel like she's been blonde for over 10 years now, I wonder what her hair maintenance tips are

3. [+243, -19] Feels like she's been under the knife a whole lot

4. [+27, -2] She looks 'prettier' than she did before, I wouldn't necessarily call her 'pretty' ㅡㅡ

5. [+24, -0] Can't believe Hyorc changed this much.......

6. [+14, -2] All her plastic and fillers are going to crumble around her mid-thirties and that's when her surgery is going to look completely obvious...

7. [+11, -2] When I first saw her, I thought she looked like a gorilla... she's definitely gotten a lot prettier now. Whatever the case with her visuals, I do recognize her work ethic. Shes a great dancer and never gets into scandals.

8. [+10, -0] Hyoyeon's been bleaching her hair for 10 years in all sorts of colors, how does she not suffer from hair loss ㅠ what's her secret ㅠ

9. [+10, -0] I'm surprised she isn't suffering from hair loss yet

10. [+10, -0] The Soshi kids seem to get really natural looking surgery, I want to know where their clinic is ㅜ

-