SHINee's Minho chosen by 'Vogue' as one of the top 12 sexiest men alive


Article: SHINee's Minho chosen by America's Vogue as one of top 12 sexiest men alive

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+559, -55] I don't know about sexy but I do know he'd be considered handsome by any standard

2. [+459, -56] He really is seriously handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+306, -38] He has distinctive features, a truly handsome man

4. [+28, -18] I wouldn't say he's sexy...

5. [+24, -7] I had a work related event with SHINee and I remembered everyone telling me how handsome Minho is so by the time I saw him, my expectations were already at a full 100... I assumed I'd be disappointed in real life with my expectations that high but his looks in real life were an easy 200. Wow, super handsome. I've seen a ton of idols but he's actually really handsome.

6. [+21, -12] Eh?? I wouldn't say he's sexy but more of a cute, boyish type of look;; what's wrong with westerners, how is he sexy?;;;

7. [+18, -11] He doesn't push for the sexy image himself but I bet you all would faint if he went topless

8. [+12, -8] Is this about as ridiculous as Nana being the #1 beauty or?

9. [+11, -5] Minho's a good person inside and out. He's almost in his thirties but he still looks like he's in his early twenties.

10. [+10, -0] More than anything, he has good character

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,554, -148] He has good visuals but also character. Nothing but good stories about him. Great private life, works out, hangs out with his friends... just someone who seems to keep to themselves

2. [+1,973, -81] I saw that picture with him and Melania not too long ago and he really did look handsome

3. [+1,813, -81] I like that he hasn't gotten into any scandals for how long he's been working as an idol

4. [+1,756, -92] Yup, he really is handsome

5. [+321, -17] I saw him in real life and when he smiled, I thought that I'd have no regrets in life if I died just then... that's how handsome he is

-