Jisoo for 'InStyle' magazine





Article: Black Pink's Jisoo, "Life after debut? Still so grateful + everything amazes me"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+307, -24] Seriously pretty

2. [+296, -25] Probably the top beauty of YG

3. [+248, -45] Super f*cking pretty. If Black Pink ever decided to do an in your face pretty concept, she's going to hit top beauty in no time.

4. [+29, -3] Imagine if a face like hers never became a celebrity, what a waste

5. [+16, -1] She looked pretty in the 'Like the Last Time' MV... probably the top 3 out of the current girl groups in terms of beauty

6. [+15, -7] She's pretty but I don't find her charming, I like Rose better

7. [+13, -0] I'm older now so I don't care about idols at all anymore but I totally fell for her looks ㅋㅋ just crazy beautiful

8. [+12, -1] Definitely not a beauty that I'd expect from YG... probably the prettiest face out of all the top 3 companies. Just amazed that YG managed to produce a beauty who can contend with Suzy and Yoona.

9. [+10, -1] Gorgeous

10. [+9, -0] Jisoo's the traditional type of beauty, Jennie's the type that fans like

-