Idols prep for the college entrance exam + 'Ring Ding Dong' voted #1 worst song to get stuck in your head during testing season




Article: Which idols are taking the college entrance exam? "Doing both education + celebrity activities"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+4,872, -180] Sure it's easy to say that they can do both at once but most can barely attend classes;;; just stick to celebrity promotions instead of stealing spots from students who studied hard for them

2. [+3,793, -165] These kids are already stars, please share the seats with test takers who have studied 12 years for this opportunity and are just now beginning to bloom

3. [+2,280, -52] They've already succeeded in life making it this far

4. [+1,849, -33] Let's be real, they don't really have to take the exam..

5. [+1,482, -51] Did they even study for it

6. [+372, -11] The singers better not apply for acting majors

7. [+316, -5] I still don't get why idols apply to acting majors instead of music majors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+230, -3] No point in taking these tests when they all get in with special treatment anyway. Colleges want famous kids to attend for promotional purposes. What's the point of going if you're not going to attend class?

-


Article: 'D-1 to the exam' #1 banned test song is SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong'

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+912, -31] Where's "I'm Your Man"...

2. [+912, -31] Isn't "I'm Your Man" the real #1... or maybe the generation that listened to is all older now

3. [+645, -20] Just reading the article title has it stuck in my head...

4. [+52, -2] "I'm Your Man" gets stuck in your head way more than "Ring Ding Dong"

5. [+44, -0] I remember I listened to a SHINee song before I took my exam and there was an English question that asked between 'complete' and 'complicate' and normally I'd totally know the answer but I was confused so I answered everything else and came back to it and suddenly remembered a part in SHINee's song that went "Complicate girl~ don't say no"... so yeah, songs aren't always bad...

6. [+38, -1] This makes me realize how much time has passed, the fact that "I'm Your Man" isn't #1 anymore

7. [+31, -0] Worried for the test takers tomorrow who might've read this article title and now have it stuck in their heads...

8. [+21, -0] It's so cruel to write an article about it knowing that test takers might read it

-