Hani reveals the arduous process for bleaching her hair transformation


Article: 'Comeback' EXID Hani, "Bleached my hair five times for this transformation, my scalp was bleeding"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+504, -21] That makes me think Hyoyeon's amazing then because she's been maintaining bleached hair for years already

2. [+338, -53] Of all the things to leave hate about, how could you comment about her body? As if any of your calves could fit into her jeans

3. [+254, -44] Always knew she was pretty but she looks exceptionally pretty now...

4. [+25, -15] She always exaggerates all her stories like that time she talked about crying while eating bread

5. [+21, -7] What's she going to do if her scalp gets ruined and she becomes bald later... bleaching once is really harsh on your hair, but five times... it looks pretty but she should think of her health ㅠㅠ supporting you Hani

6. [+20, -6] I personally think she's the best girl group member that matches bright colored hair like this

7. [+17, -27] She has no hips

8. [+12, -4] I thought she'd have more hips than that

9. [+7, -0] It's really not for everyone ㅋㅋ I can barely stand sitting for two hours at the salon

-