Han Ye Seul stuns in a simple outfit for her drama finale party


Article: Han Ye Seul 'surprises everyone with her dinner party fashion'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+960, -79] Damn gorgeous... I'm speechless

2. [+782, -82] Wow... I shouted as soon as I saw the picture, so damn pretty

3. [+701, -74] Wow;;; the prettiest ever;;;;

4. [+52, -6] She's on a different level from the kids who are considered pretty nowadays. I actually think the standards for celebrity visuals have dropped a lot. Visuals that you would've passed on in the past are now drama leads. I can name people like Kim Tae Hee, Son Ye Jin, Han Ga In, Han Ye Seul, Song Hye Gyo, and Han Ji Min off the top of my head but if you ask me who's pretty out of the actresses in their twenties, I have to think hard for at least a minute

5. [+46, -6] I'm sure everyone was more surprised over her gorgeous face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -4] She really is pretty... if she's this pretty in pictures, I'd just stare at her in a daze in real life

7. [+31, -6] It's amazing that she has the real life face of the features that high schoolers try to super photoshop their faces into

8. [+26, -10] Kim Tae Hee's the traditional type of beauty whereas Han Ye Seul has that chic, city woman feel to her. Her body's a work of art too~~

9. [+26, -8] She's almost like god created her just for the purpose of being a celebrity

10. [+21, -4] Her face is seriously daebak. It's so small that it's amazing that her eyes, nose, and lips all fit in it.

-