Han Seohee claims maybe she won't debut if she doesn't feel like it


Article: Controversial Han Seohee, "I'm going to live doing what I want, I won't debut if I don't feel like it"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,930, -36] Every time I see her, I try to imagine how rich she is... because she lives life in such a "f*ck it, I don't care" type of way

2. [+1,617, -82] Won't debut? You mean can't debut ^^

3. [+1,612, -35] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine life being so easy that being a celebrity is something you can do if you feel like it...

4. [+101, -7] She won't care what any of you say, she's the daughter of a wealthy family ㅎㅎ

5. [+72,- 4] ㅋㅋㅋ She's mentally weaker than I thought. You need a stronger head than that if you want to last in the industry.

6. [+70, -7] We all know you don't have fans, stop acting like you do

7. [+52, -1] Why do you get to do what you want but you have issues with people who comment on your posts when they're doing what they want to too

8. [+32, -3] She seems to live life however she wants because her body has already been dirtied once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+22, -2] I actually think it'd be hilarious if she actually debuted ㅋㅋㅋ she'll get into fights with staff who don't do things her way, maybe even fights with other celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ it's going to be fun

10. [+19, -2] If she never ends up a celebrity, I think she'd have a big career waiting for her as an internet streamer

11. [+19, -1] So does her family not care about her anymore? Obviously her parents and relatives know that she's acting like this, right?...

12. [+19, -0] Look at her trying to act all cool now that she realizes a debut is out of the question for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-