Fans and stars alike gather for Kim Joo Hyuk's final path to rest




Article: Kim Joo Hyuk's last path, 200 citizens gather to say farewell

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+1,083, -18] Has there ever been any other celebrity that received this much condolences from citizens? A rare one if ever... Seems everyone else shares the same sentiment as me ㅜㅜ that he was such a great, human person

2. [+781, -7] I still remember his face during his award speech when he said, "And lastly, I would like to dedicate this award to my parents in heaven..." We'll miss you

3. [+733, -6] He head out on his last path with the support of so many people, proving that he was a great person until the end. Please rest in peace.

4. [+46, -3] He wasn't my favorite actor or anything but I still choke up thinking about it, that's how great of a person he was. Please rest in peace...

5. [+42, -0] Glad to see so many citizens, family, and friends make sure that his last path isn't a lonely one. Rest in peace.

6. [+40, -2] He was like the president of celebrities... so clean, not a flaw to be known, just an angelic person overall

7. [+25, -0] People always say tomorrow, tomorrow, but I now realize that we need to live today.

8. [+18, -0] Rest in peace~~ this is so sad ㅠㅠ

-