Comedian Yoo Byung Jae holds the "world's slowest fan signing"



Article: 'The world's slowest fan signing' Yoo Byung Jae

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+1,450, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd get pissed for all the waiting

2. [+1,043, -22] I'm sure he gave them all real autographs later but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how is he able to make me laugh with just that drawing alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+861, -26] Do well, Yoo Byung Jae~

4. [+45, -2] At least he put up on the posters that it's supposed to be a slow fan signing ㅋ can't even get mad at him for being so slow ㅋ

5. [+34, -1] I bet people were like "ok that's enough, please just give it to me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -2] Stuff like this is even funnier because you know it's not just a concept with him, he actually is this type of person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -1] I bet someone left because they got tired of waiting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -0] I can sense the slowness just from looking at the pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But for some reason this seems more meaningful than autographs that take 3 seconds with a few swipes of the pen ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -1] I wonder how many gave up and left ㅋㅋㅋ

-