Why are Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun leaving?



Article: Why are Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun leaving SM?

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+870, -62] Yuri and Yoona are pursuing acting too but you don't see them leaving. In the end, the three just don't want to work with SM anymore. Sigh, still upsetting.

2. [+677, -40] Tiffany's just going home

3. [+398, -41] SES, FinKL and Baby VOX were the first generation and WG, SNSD, and KARA were the second generation... farewell to the girl groups of my teens and twenties.. I'll miss you

4. [+407, -59] Yoona's pursuing acting too... so it seems like SM let go of the three first

5. [+241, -19] It's sadder because Tiffany and Seohyun are a part of TTS too ㅜ I was hoping to at least keep TTS even if not SNSD... I trust that the three made the best decision and will continue to support them.

6. [+100, -0] Makes no sense that the three are leaving to pursue acting since SM manages actors too. Something just wasn't the right fit for them. Considering how Go Ara left too, I guess SM is lacking in the acting department.

7. [+75, -2] People are assuming that SM let go of the three first but I think the members are just choosing to be free to pursue whatever they want now that their contracts are expired. They dedicated their teens and twenties to their contract responsibly and probably want to start a second life now. They've made all the money they need and have had enough of the flashy lights. It's time to listen to what their heart is saying.

8. [+61, -1] SNSD represented a generation... now they're much too mature to still call 'girls'... it was inevitable that they were to split into their own ways soon. I hope they all find a path that allows them growth...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+227, -9] I'm sure they'll be fine, they've all saved up millions after all

2. [+161, -12] What does "why" matter when they've already done so much with their careers... I don't think this disbandment is a result of any problems, just a feeling of wanting to try something new

3. [+87, -46] I honestly expected Tiffany and Sooyoung but it was pretty unexpected of Seohyun...

4. [+43, -7] They've been at this for 11 years, it's time to crave change. We have examples of god and Shinhwa so I don't see any big problems in the future. Soshi as a brand is already so big on its own.

5. [+28, -8] I think Sooyoung's going to join her boyfriend's agency ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -8] You have to admit SNSD has been a flop lately ㅋㅋ album sales and digital rank ㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -5] Seohyun and Sooyoung are only known for being under SNSD... I think they'll become nugus once you strip the SNSD title from them..

8. [+17, -9] The members with the least acting talent are leaving for acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-



Article: "NOT disbanding"... SNSD, either 5 members or whole

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,848, -236] This is basically a disbandment

2. [+2,149, -98] Five members... something about that is really awkward

3. [+2,300, -241] They can be like Shinhwa and work in separate agencies while getting back together to promote as a group

4. [+1,534, -202] Judging by the SNSD I've come to know so far, I don't think the members would've given up on the group so easily. They've also always said they were going to pursue both individual activities while keeping the group whole. I trust that they'll do just that. This isn't my first rodeo with having to wait for SNSD considering that SM put them on a two year hiatus before.

5. [+1,720, -271] I can't lose SNSD ㅜㅜ WonKaSo, SISTAR, 2NE1 are all disbanding...

-