Nada's thigh tattoo makes a peeping appearance at her variety conference





Article: Nada, a powerful tattoo on the back of her thigh 'all eyes on her'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+469, -46] Her chest is all real

2. [+359, -19] Did it need to be circled though ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+263, -27] I like Nada, she has a good personality too ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+23, -5] Looks good. You guys do realize it's hypocritical for you to call Jay Park and Zico and all those guys cool but not Nada, right? ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -27] I once went on a date with a girl who had a star tattoo and her initials in English on her foot and I cut contact after that... I don't find it cool or pretty, I just don't get why they get it at all..

6. [+21, -11] Seems the stigma of tattoos making you look cheap can't be helped. I try to fix that bias but I can't... just look at all the people with tattoos and what kind of image they portray and you'll get it.

7. [+20, -4] She has an amazing body ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -5] She looks so much better without dark colored lipsticks ㅋㅋ seems she's simmered down her attitude as well

9. [+16, -6] Why is it that tattoos always make a person look so cheap?

10. [+14, -5] Makes her look cheap

-