Ha:tfelt makes return with 'I Wander'



Article:
Ha:tfelt, not Yeeun, with 'I Wander'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+608, -59] She's really not like an idol.... you would never have guessed she was ever an idol with her music

2. [+398, -28] I love both her new songs ㅠㅠㅠ thank you for singing

3. [+346, -34] Really enjoying them, as expected from Go:dfelt

4. [+278, -24] Song's super damn good, really

5. [+229, -19] Let's hit daebak Yeeun ☺️

6. [+88, -6] She made us a song that feels like she's consoling us but also makes you feel like you want to console her... really grateful for that and I commend her talents!

7. [+81, -7] I support you! Her song's quality is next level

8. [+72, -5] The entire album is awesome

9. [+69, -7] Music video is daebak ㅠㅜ

10. [+65, -6] You can tell her music comes from the heart of someone who truly loves music ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-