Choi Siwon's family fined 50,000 won


Article: Gangnam office fines Choi Siwon's family 50,000 won

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+2,077, -63] 50,000 won;;;; I guess the dog matters more than the safety of humans;;

2. [+1,941, -54] Ugh so sick of seeing that picture of him hugging that dog

3. [+1,805, -64] So all you need is 50,000 won to kill someone off? These laws are ridiculous

4. [+73, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So there's nothing stopping me from getting a bunch of fighting dogs and 'accidentally' unleashing them all over Gangnam, right?

5. [+54, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 50,000 won... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+51, -1] Just seeing his face disgusts me now

7. [+50, -1] Well this just makes murder a lot easier, doesn't it? If you hate someone, just adopt a dog that bites and have him bite the person to death. Then pay their family 50,000 won and all is well. I really see this setting a precedent to be used for more evil than anything.

8. [+46, -2] A human life was lost and the fine is not even 5 million won but just 50,000 won?

9. [+41, -0] So if you ever want to kill someone, just sick a dog on them and pay up 50,000 won. Is this a joke? I can see foreign countries debating the controversy of this...

10. [+39, -1] I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I lost a family member and the fine only came out to 50,000 won

-


Article: [Exclusive] Hanilkwan's son makes first confession "This isn't an issue to fight with Choi Siwon about"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+4,305, -32] I can see how his mother raised him. He sounds like an upright person... Just surprised that he was able to accept any type of apology after losing his mother to such ridiculous circumstances. I hope he lives a happy life like his mother would've happened.

2. [+4,085, -46] The people at Hanilkwan seem amazing and classy

3. [+3,493, -26] We really hope this becomes an opportunity for change

4. [+334, -4] So different from the statements Choi-ssi's family has been putting out... you can tell that they're people of class and dignity.

5. [+328, -2] It really breaks my heart to see him say that he accepted the apology but didn't forgive them and that nothing they do will bring back his mother. Obviously no words can console him but I really do hope that he's right about this being an opportunity to change the laws regarding pet ownership. May your mother rest in peace.

6. [+283, -16] So different in the way they handle matters compared to that family of clowns. This is why celebrities are nothing but entertainment clowns and nothing more.

7. [+236, -2] "I am not a saint. They came to me with apologies several times, and I guess it'd be more accurate to say that I 'received them'. I wasn't able to erase the hate in my heart and warmly embrace them with forgiveness is what I'm trying to say."
- Definitely an interview that can only come from intelligence
- I read his interview and got goosebumps too. He doesn't seem like an emotional person but there's a certain coldness to his words where you can tell that he isn't just a push over.

8. [+229, -3] He must've been raised in a nice family. Meanwhile Choi Siwon's family is trying to sweep this under the rug. This is what it means to be the better person.... and yes, I agree that laws need to be reformed.

9. [+185, -2] I've read every interview by their family and they all seem to be such intelligent people. Theyr;e showing such maturity in a difficult situation and I give them a lot of respect for that.

10. [+162, -1] While the family all seem like good people, I unfortunately think Choi's family is going to use it against them. The CEO's sister gave an interview saying she forgives Choi Siwon's family, then Choi Siwon's family came out blaming secondary infections and all that causing the CEO's brother-in-law to come out with a second interview saying it wasn't the case, then Choi Siwon's family again tried to blame the CEO for having other diseases and other nasty rumors, which is what caused the son to finally come out with his own interview. But with every interview the family comes out with, it only shows the vast difference in class between them and Choi's family that it just makes me so angry at Choi's family for all the schemes they've been trying to pull.

-