BTS Jimin shares the extremes of male idol dieting


Article: BTS Jimin, "I ate one meal in 10 days as an extreme diet"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

"While looking at the mirror during rehearsals for 'Blood Sweat Tears', I realized that I wanted to become more handsome so I started a diet where I only ate one meal for 10 days. I suffered a lot to lose all that weight but my handsomeness ranking between the members was still the same. I still diet consistently. There are two chicken breasts in a pack and I've been eating two packs a day for a year. I need to take vitamins too but I'll skip on even that. I was once diagnosed with malnutrition because of that."

-

1. [+329, -13] Hul, for an adult man to only eat one meal for 10 days ㅠㅠ looks like even male idols go through hardcore dieting. Eat more, Jimin-ah.

2. [+273, -13] That's way too little and puts you at risk of passing out. It'll break your parent's hearts to know this so eat enough to keep up your health.

3. [+229, -9] I'm the one that needs to diet, not Jimin...

4. [+16, -3] Hul??????? And all that dancing on top of that? That's so bad for the body; shows that being a celebrity isn't an easy job for everyone. I get so hungry even going a day without eating...

5. [+16, -5] You don't need to diet ㅠㅠ you're cute with your chubby cheeks and cute now and always cute ㅠㅠ don't go so hard and eat lots of delicious things ㅠㅠ

6. [+16, -2] He lost too much cheek fat. He had a sexy look to him with his cheeks filled out during 'Blood Sweat Tears' but he looked so gaunt today, I thought it was someone else...

7. [+15, -2] Only one meal in 10 days?? Is that even possible?

8. [+15, -0] At that point, it's not only fat you're losing but your entire health too

9. [+12, -0] Amazing that he was able to last that long with all that dancing too... I get sick just skipping one meal...

10. [+9, -15] One meal in 10 days? that has to be a lie. All that dancing and only eating once in 10 days would cause all your hair to fall out, you'd probably die. Tsk tsk, why lie so hard?

11. [+9, -15] Why not just work out...

12. [+8, -0] I tried a diet where you only eat one meal a day for a month and that took a lot of patience... can't imagine eating only once in 10 days...

13. [+7, -1] Sigh... I eat 10 meals a day...

-