Uji and Dahye leave Bestie




Article: Bestie Uji and Dahye leave group... "contracts terminated"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+458, -25] They're a group that had a lot of potential, what a shame

2. [+289, -24] Dahye's a real gem, I'm glad she left. Hopefully she joins a better agency and is able to promote more.

3. [+236, -13] How are they going to keep the group when 2 out of 4 members have left? They're not disbanded?

4. [+183, -14] What a shame, they had some decent songs

5. [+107, -15] I supported the group... sad to hear... wishing for the best for everyone~~ ^^

6. [+27, -3] Aren't they both the main members... Uji's a good singer too

7. [+21, -2] I feel really bad for Dahye. The other members ruined their image because of what happened with EXID but Dahye was just a trainee... she barely got to promote for no fault of her own.

8. [+33, -6] I'm glad Dahye left but I think Uji leaving will hurt her image more since she left EXID and now she's leaving Bestie too...

9. [+24, -3] I'm surprised they even stayed this long when their agency hasn't put out a single for them in over 2 years ㅠㅠ the other two should escape too! At least their company has some shame letting them go without any trouble;;;

10. [+16, -1] I saw Bestie in real life and they were all so pretty with great bodies and beautiful legs... they really didn't hit the potential I thought they had.

-